Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Pogues Sunday- Anaheim HOB

  1. #1
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone else goin? Been lookin forward to this show for months.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was going to go, but I cant afford it now. Fuck, they want like $60 a ticket, at least thats what they cost for the San Diego show on Friday.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it was just slightly more than that.

    I know, it sucks. I just put them on my credit card, Ill deal with it later.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im probably going to be there. I might be a little too burnt out, cause I have alot of other things going on this coming weekend. My girlfriend invited me to go with her and shes on the list, so I dont have to worry about cost, just energy. But I think for the Pogues, I'll be able to find it somewhere within me... maybe with a couple Red Bulls!!
    You guys should come down to Ceros on Thursday to see some great bands and Derek O Brien on drums for Second Chance. $5

    $2 Pabst, $3 domestics, $3 wells and $4 calls.

    Much cheaper than the House of Mouse! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, Id love the chance to meet Shane, I may head to the Wiltern one night and stick around out back after the show just for that reason.

    I may head down to Cero's, sounds cool, Ill have to see if the new loan check comes in though, its due, but for this school, that doesnt mean a thing. Ill defenitly head down in the next few weeks.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome!! I'm going tonight, so Ill look out for you guys, and I hope to see you at Ceros soon!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My wife and I will be in line early and down in front for the show, so definetly stop us if you see us!

    Damn...I just cant wait.... Im definetly hittin the 11/1 show at the Wiltern as well.

    Last years show at the Grove was crazy, the audience went absolutely nuts.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member mmsickboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    401
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    San Diego show was a blast friday, thats all I'll say. Have fun.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member joshroush's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2003
    Posts
    591
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uhhhghh.

    That seems to be one of the only sounds coming from my lips today......Damn I hurt.

    Great show though, unfortunately I set a personal record with my bar tab.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •